Pebble Breast Cancer Now Powerbank 2600mah
- Unit dimension: 102.5mm x 22.8mm
- Input: 5V/1A
- Output: 5V/1A
- Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
- Product Weight: 62g
- Pebble Breast Cancer Now Powerbank 2600mah Charge UHWK camera 3 times before unit will need recharging
- Will charge most popular USB powered devices including iPhone 5 and 6, smartphones, MP3 players, GPS and many more
- Will provide up to 1.5 additional charges for your iPhone 5/6 or smartphone
- Soft ‘Tacton’ rubber touch finish with handy key loop for putting on your keys or keeping in your bag
- 4 blue LED power indicators to let you know how much power your Pebble Powerstick has and when it needs recharging
- Includes Apple approved lightning charging cable and micro USB cable
- 1 x Pebble Powerstick 2600mAh
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Apple Lightning Cable
- Multi-lingual user manual (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese).
Charge your portable devices on the move without the need for mains power, thanks to the small but powerful emergency rechargeable Pebble Powerstick from Veho.
Like all the other portable chargers in the Pebble range, the Powerstick has a built-in USB output, so all you need to do is plug in your smartphone charging cable and your device will be recharging.
The Pebble Powerstick has a 2600mAh capacity battery, which is enough to give your mobile device up to 1.5 additional charges. Then simply recharge your Pebble Powerstick via the micro USB port and the supplied charging cable ready for the next occasion you need a power boost.
The 4 blue LED power indicators on the Powerstick will also let you know how much charge your Pebble has, so when it’s getting low, you will know to re-charge it.
Compared to other power banks on the market, the Pebble Powerstick emergency portable rechargeable battery is by far the most cost-effective way of keeping your smartphone in power.
This special edition Pebble Powerstick created for Breast Cancer now also includes a Micro USB charging cable and an Apple-approved Lightning cable. It has a soft touch Pink Tacton rubber finish and also incorporates a handy loop, for either putting on a set of keys or attaching to rucksack/holdall.