Mycrocamuk.co.uk Terms and Conditions and Returns
Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Statement and the Data Protection Act 1998. mycrocamuk.co.uk will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (even when you are no longer a customer), except where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent or where we are required by law to disclose. We will use your information for the purposes of administration, to source your financial products, marketing and customer services. Except where we are required to disclose by law, we will treat all your information as confidential, even when you are no longer a client and will not disclose any such information except where a disclosure is made at your request or with your consent. Orders are processed in accordance with local law as well as that they are not sold to third parties.
- You are obligated to complete 3D Secure in checkout as part of our terms & conditions.3D Secure not only covers mycrocamuk.co.uk from fraudulent transactions, it also covers your purchase. We will not accept any payments (excluding PayPal method) made by any Credit/Debit cards that don’t pass 3D secure as it may not be genuine.
- co.uk is responsible for the cardholders website transaction, Credit/Debit card details are entered on a secure SSL protected page.PayPal and Stripe (the payment processing methods we use) all have high SSL security forms.
- You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from your purchase.By purchasing or placing an order for any product through the website, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 18 years and have read and fully understood these terms and conditions before proceeding with any purchase. If you are in any doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You are purchasing on the understanding that you have made all appropriate means to comply yourself and fully understand the applicable laws relating to such equipment used in this country or your own country and the consequences, which may be implied by misuse.
- Unless otherwise agreed all sales conducted through mycrocamuk.co.uk are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided to you will be binding with mycrocamuk.co.uk unless confirmed in writing by a director of the company.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a right to cancel within 14 days following receipt of your goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by mycrocamuk.co.uk.
- All goods are subject to availability.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be happy with your purchase from mycrocamuk.co.uk online shop and we’d like you to be able to try your camera to make sure it suits your needs and expectations*. If at any time within 30 days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it to us for a refund – No questions asked**. Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under warranty cannot be accepted back for refund under our Money Back Guarantee. Associated upgraded shipping option fees are not refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: this guarantee only applies to orders placed on our web store www.UHWK.co.uk. To qualify for a refund, return your Mycrocamuk product in the original box, including device, charger, battery, instructions and other components. All merchandise must be in like new condition. Shipping charges may apply.
*30day guarantee applies to the light use of the camera (only) in order to confirm the image quality, explore the settings options and gain more knowledge about what the camera does.
**The extended Money Back Guarantee (30 days) applies to the Mycrocamuk camera only and excludes the following products: Memory cards, Separate Accessories – all of which are covered under the standard 14-day cooling-off rights.
We take pride in great service. We handle every query on an individual basis to ensure we give you the best response. We do hope that you are 100% delighted with your order; however, if you are not satisfied here is our returns policy;
Returns and Warranty Policies
One (1) Year Product Warranty Policy
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your product but occasionally you may need to return an item. Your MycrocamUK product is warranted against all defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase unless specifically noted below and does not cover faults arising from poor/improper use. Should your product prove defective within one (1) year, return it to mycrocamuk.co.uk for repair or replacement. The below RMA Return Policy must be followed in order to request repair or replacement of a defective product.
NOTE: Product warranties do not cover any damage due to storms, electrical surges or Acts of God.
RMA Return Policy
- co uk offers a money back guarantee (minus any shipping and handling) for any reason within 14 days from the day your product(s) are received. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a right to cancel within 14 days following receipt of your goods.
To qualify for a refund:
- All products must be in brand new condition.
- All product boxes must be in new condition with all packing materials.
- All product accessories must be included and in new condition to be eligible for return.
- Return packages should be shipped using a trackable shipping method with insurance coverage for the value of the returned merchandise.
Disqualifying refund factors:
- Missing Cables.
- Missing Mounts.
- Custom built products are not returnable.
- Writing on or damaging the product boxes. Only the shipping box should be labelled.
- Using the product boxes as shipping boxes (mycrocamuk.co.uk always ships products inside of shipping boxes or padded envelopes and not the product boxes themselves).
- After fourteen (14) days, mycrocamuk.co.uk does not offer refunds. All products will be warranted for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise stated and will be replaced or repaired if found to have any defects.
- Once received, mycrocamuk.co.uk will inspect any returned products in order to validate whether a product is eligible for a credit or replacement. A decision will be made within 10 business days of our shipping department receiving any returned product. In cases where a product has been returned and has missing or damaged parts (for example: missing product manuals, cut wires) the RMA will be declined, and returned to the customer.
- Credits and refunds will be issued within 10 days after a decision has been made to validate whether a product is eligible for a refund, minus original shipping costs.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 business days after they are issued by mycrocamuk.co.uk. Products must be received at our warehouse within 10 business days.
- Software is not returnable. This includes software add-ons and software licenses. Any returned products (including the product boxes) must be in like new condition to warrant any money back guarantee.
Requesting an RMA
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0330 3322108 to request an RMA number.
If you have any questions about the above policy please email email@example.com
Order Cancellation Policy
Please submit any order cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0330 3322108. Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, telephone number and email address.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, provided that your order has not already been shipped. If we are unable to stop shipment of your order, please follow the above RMA return policy to return any product(s).
Shipping Costs for Returns
The customer assumes the costs for shipping all returns back to mycrocamuk.co.uk. If returned item(s) are not found to have any manufacturing faults after testing, it will be the responsibility of the customer to cover the delivery costs.